Edison Sailing Center Summer Program Descriptions
ESC’s programs are held outside (and on the water). We have no control over the weather and cannot refund days when the weather is such that it would pose a safety issue for students or staff.
Classes are held in Overlook Park, 13001 N. Cleveland Avenue, N. Ft. Myers, just over the US 41 bridge into North Fort Myers. ESC is located in the park, adjacent to the Best Western Hotel.
A PARENT DAY will be scheduled for the last Friday of each session. Parents are invited to sail with their children and to learn more about the variety of programs available through Edison Sailing Center.
Requirements for all sessions & classes:
- students must be able to swim
- students must bring a reusable water bottle daily
- students must wear close-toed shoes (water shoes or Crocs w/strap are good ); NO flip flops
- students should bring a towel, sunscreen, hat &/or sunglasses
- students should wear clothing that can get wet
- students must be able to understand & follow verbal instructions