Edison Sailing Center Summer Programs 2018
Edison Sailing Center is pleased to announce its summer courses for 2018. For more than a quarter of a century, ESC has offered summer programs that not only teach the basics of sailing or powerboating but also reinforce life skills of cooperation, teamwork, and communication.
Sailing instruction is offered at all levels: from beginner to advanced, with an emphasis on safe boat handling skills and knowledge. State law requires anyone born after January 1, 1988, to complete a Boater Education course to operate a powerboat of 10hp or more. ESC offers two types of boater education programs focusing on the 30+ on-the-water skills. We also offer High School sailing and encourage students to form &/or join sailing clubs in local schools.
- Find us at www.edisonsailingcenter.org. Registration will open late March. Payment can be made online at the time of registration.
- For additional information, call 239.454.5114 and leave a detailed message, including phone number.
- Students must be able to swim and should bring a reusable water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat &/or sunglasses.
- Students should wear clothing – and shoes – that can get wet. No sandals or flip-flops.
- Parent Day – the last Friday of each Sailing Session – Come watch your sailor demonstrate new skills!