Edison Sailing Center Summer Program Descriptions
Click one of the following buttons to register
- Refunds will be considered if requested within 72 hours of the first day of class.
- ESC’s programs are held outside ( and on the water). We have no control over the weather and cannot refund days when the weather is such that it would pose a safety issue for students or staff.
- Classes are held in Overlook Park, 13001 N. Cleveland Avenue, N. Ft. Myers, just over the US 41 bridge into North Fort Myers. ESC is located in the park, adjacent to the Best Western Hotel.
- Morning sailing instruction must have a minimum of 15 students enrolled for each session; powerboat, fishing, windsurfing & paddleboarding sessions typically have a lower enrollment and must have a minimum of six students for the course to be held.
- All programs require a life jacket, reusable water bottle (please no single-use plastics!), sunscreen, sunglasses/hat; some may recommend insect repellent
A PARENTS DAY will be scheduled for the last Friday of each session. Please see each session for the specific time of the Parents Day: